Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Anglophones for André

I don't know if this is joke or what, but except for the somewhat muffled voice it seems to be legitimate. On Cyberpresse, I came across these links to two YouTube videos put together by "Anglophones for André". I've never heard of them, but I'm sure glad to see that there are lots more anglophones out there who support the PQ in addition to me. I've met a few now and again since I'm pretty well-known in party circles for being one of the rare anglos, but I've never heard of any specific organisation that advocates for anglos to vote PQ. You can't argue with their logic though. The past four years of Liberal government led by Jean Charest have been horrendous! Here are the YouTube links:

"A New Beginning for Quebec: Vote PQ"
and
"Vote André Boisclair PQ: the Anglophone Choice"

To the Anglos for André group, whoever you are, if you read this, please write me! My nickname, là où il fait chaud, if you catch my drift.

1 Marginalia:

At 17/3/07 16:08, Blogger I-Déaux & Débats said...

Étranges, ces publicités... Il est difficile de savoir si c'est sérieux ou pas. La photo de Brokeback Mountain rend la chose un peu moins crédible...

Tant mieux s'il existe vraiment une organisation anglophone qui appuie le PQ. Mais une simple recherche sur Google suffit pour penser que le "Anglophones for Andre Committee", s'il existe, est bien minuscule et marginal...

 

Scribble in my margins

<< Home