Monday, November 06, 2006

Keith Olbermann's Special Comments


Keith Olbermann's special comments are amazing! Biting, scathing, and smart. I only discovered him about a month ago, and I immediately changed my cable subscription to make sure that I got MSNBC just so that I could watch him. I first saw him when he did a special comment a month ago about the whole Bill Clinton Fox News interview brouhaha. A ten-minute rant against Bush, and every word of it rang true. Ditto for this one from November 1st about Bush's ridiculous demand that Kerry--a Vietnam vet--apologize to the troops in Iraq for supposedly calling them stupid when Kerry was really calling Bush stupid and Bush was too stupid--or too demagogic!--even to realize it.

1 Marginalia:

At 12/11/06 11:06, Blogger n*q said...

Wow. Biting is the word. I have never seen this kind of commentary on a major network. I am so surprised and... impressed. I cut down watching American television years ago, too many fart and fat jokes and news with music. Thank you for putting Keith Olbermann on my radar. He is definately one to watch.
n*q

p.s. thanks so much for linking to my site. I've returned the favour at nouveau*queer! :)

 

Scribble in my margins

<< Home