Sunday, May 21, 2006

I'm Will Riker

I just discovered Will Wheaton's blog, and his back-up blog. I've always liked Wheaton because he's such a geek, and I found out that he's got a book that's called Just a Geek. How appropriate! In surfing his site I discovered a link to the "Which Star Trek Character Are You?" Quiz. Apparently, I'm Will Riker. I think that it's actually quite a good fit! (Especially the part about many women, and finding the right one!) And I'm quite chuffed that Jean-Luc Picard ended up as my second-highest score: he's French, plus both character and actor are Shakespeareans!

Your results:

You are Will Riker -- At times you are self-centered but you have many friends. You love many women, but the right woman could get you to settle down.

Will Riker -- 90%
Jean-Luc Picard -- 65%
Spock -- 59%
James T. Kirk (Captain) -- 55%
Deanna Troi -- 55%
Mr. Scott -- 50%
Data -- 42%
Chekov -- 40%
Geordi LaForge -- 40%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt) -- 30%
Uhura -- 25%
Leonard McCoy (Bones) -- 25%
Worf -- 20%
Beverly Crusher -- 5%
Mr. Sulu -- 5%